Be a Supporter!

Main News Favorites Reviews Stats

139 audio Reviews with Responses

Graveyard Mansion Graveyard Mansion

Beautiful

So creepy! and it loops! this is just fantastic!

DjRocALot responds:

Thank you very much dude! :)

Roc A Lot

-ganon95- Move it (dizzy remx) -ganon95- Move it (dizzy remx)

Lol

Very good! I like the constant build-up up to 1:10. It's repetitive, but you did manage to add little chance here and there.

My brother would surely have loved it.

ganon95 responds:

well of course its repeditive its kinda hard to make it non repeditive when the notes for the song are 4 seconds long lol but i did the best i could. i took the notes and made my own beat to go along with it

-ganon95- Power -ganon95- Power

I don'T know

It somehow make me think of Mario Bros. Dunno why.

I think you should name it differently, power don't really fit for this song. you could try...I dunno, maybe "Made in China"? I dunno, It also make me think of china.

So strange, but very catchy, I really like it!

ganon95 responds:

i called it power cuz the bass that i start with is pretty powerful, and i kinda like the name =P but your right it does sound kinda like china...ish

{ReF} Space station {ReF} Space station

Well...

The sound effects are goods, we really feel like in a space station or somewhere lost in space. it loops perfectly too. however, it end up being a bit boring very quickly.

ReFreezed responds:

Loops gets boring quickly because they are repetitive. They are repetitive because they loop. It's a vicious cycle! :P Anyway, thanks for your vote and review.

Ext. Character Demo - Sam Haft Ext. Character Demo - Sam Haft

Cool

I liked it, it is really you that did all of the voices? if so, then bravo! It is long, and you search leads a bit at the start, but it's pretty fun to listen to! XD You surely have talent for voice acting!

And, unfortunately, you'll surely get low rating, cause it's way too long for those short listener passing by. So, your related to a toaster right? Do you want to know how I got these scars? There's 3 things I hate, Kids animals and women with attitude, Why are all three of them on our ship!? I'm working with idiots. I'm IRONMAN! XD My name is Gedow, Legendary prosecutor. Lol. I really loled while listening to this.

sshafty1 responds:

Thanks a lot!

I hope to submit a shorter cut of this soon, but as it is, I've got this extended cut to chop down.

-ganon95- Redux -ganon95- Redux

Repetitive

But have a little somewhat that make us feel happy. It's long to get to the more active part (1:52). I must say the song become more attractive at this part.

ganon95 responds:

yea thanks =] its repeditive cuz it was one of my earlier beats, im pretty happy with the way it turned out tho

-ganon95- Tetris 4 -ganon95- Tetris 4

It's like

A daker and more futuristic remix of tetris. It'a a bit repetitive, but it's the Tetris A theme we're talking about, here it's hard not to be repetitive. And in the end you manage to vary mor than during the 2 first minutes.

Yup, it's good. Here's a 9! :3

thanks

yea youll notice most tetris remixes are pretty repeditive cuz theres not much you can do to the theme without it sounding like something completely different, and in case you didn't know this is my last A remix

Dr. M Fever Dr. M Fever

I love this remix!

Like you just powered that little happy side that make this song soooo addictive! Now I gotta play again and bust my personnal record lv XD (Cough...40 COUGH cougg...cough)

Cosmos8942 responds:

Judging by your avatar you like it when people power up the "little happy side" of any song right? RIGHT?! ;p Anyhow I did try to do just that, adding in these drums and a few key notes in areas along the song is exactly what brought about the kickup in the happy tune ;p.

Don't forget about that guy down thar who thinks of a chicken with its head cut off whenever he listens to this piece ;p.
-AJ-

Woot, thanks for the review, make sure to check out some of my other pieces. I have some incredibly crappy ones sitting around...but I make a good one for every bad one. Just check them out :D. CHAO!

A Sparkle of Life - Mjattie A Sparkle of Life - Mjattie

I want! XD

The effects are good, we can easily see that it's not improvisation. It's almost proffesionnal looking! The piano is also very good!

Cut that "almost profesionnal looking" thing, IT'S professional looking! XD

mjattie responds:

w00t, thanks man :) I'm glad you find if professional looking (isn't it sounding? :P)

Pumpkin Hill (Evil Carnival) Pumpkin Hill (Evil Carnival)

Good

It's pretty original and joyfully creepy! You really feel like in a Spooky carnival, or maybe a hunted house! And the "Boo" sound you used were well integrated. Good job.

The song in itself is not super addictive, but it's a very good work. Perfect for halloween, maybe a tad too long for flashes.

XsakuX responds: